I provides individual, couples, and family counseling in English and Spanish.
- Mood Disorders
- Cultural Diversity
- Panic Attacks
- Adjustment Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Identity Conflict
- School and Work Conflicts
- Interpersonal Relationship Issues
- Women’s Issues, including Post-Partum Depression
- Meditation & Guided Imagery
- Pet Therapy (Winston is a certified Therapy Dog)
*Note: For any topics not listed, contact me to learn how she can help you overcome your challenges.
I also offer tele-therapy sessions with audio and/or video capabilities.
Sliding scale rates are available. Current accepted insurances include Highmark, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Behavioral Health/Optum, Employee Assistance Programs and Magellan.
For more information on rates and/or general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 717.516.LIFE (5433)